Please do not mad at me. It comes from my observation thru his role in the movies, gossip, what I surf on the Internet, etc. Even any die-hard-fan must not neglect the weaknesses from their idol ya..
10) Bongkok. Or in English; slouching. He has hunched shoulders. That’s the first obvious thing I notice about him in Twilight.*apart from he’s charmingly handsome!* Rob, please take note!
9) In Twilight, he speaks like he just learns English. In defense, I think he just learn how to speak ‘American English’. But from the interviews done, I think he already improved a lot! Congrats..
8) Messy hairstyle.. No one can argue with me about this.. Until I saw his interview with Elle Japan. You go boy! Extremely good looking with new haircut!
7) Emotion-less in Twilight. I guess it has something to do with him being a vampire.. and probably he talk-less with girl for more than 100 years? Hehe
6) It was reported that Rob proposed to Kristen Stewart, jokingly. Of course, it kinda weird behavior.. Except proposing for me? Hahahaha
5) He’s only 23.. sob sob sob..
4) He didn’t have his own Facebook. Dang!!
3) I don’t like him with all beardy all over his face. Aiseh. Too lazy to shave?
2) Hm, in Twilight he unbutton his shirt.. Show off his ‘sparkling skin’.. No six pack. I’m so frustrated! :p
1) He didn’t know I’m exist.. waaaaaa
0) Eh? How come there is 0 here? I must be insane.. Most of all, I wrote this because I’m trying to convince myself that I was actually like his role as Edward Cullen.. but apparently I fall for real man, Robert Pattinson. Erks!
Where on earth I get all this ideas from? Huuu.. If you're supposed to watch bowling tournament. While I busied myself write down on my notebook, suddenly there is one man asking me what I'm doing.
"I'm reporter. I report for this bowling tournament".
Busy body betul. Padan muke..