Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I'm in the middle *eh.. not middle.. dah 3/4 way* finishing 4th book: Breaking Dawn. Oh, finally I can see myself smiling. Not depress again. The way Stephenie Meyer put up her stories; well, for me it seems weird. Hehe. Ok la, dun want to comment much..
I cannot imagine how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Steward will act in the last series though. Hehe..
Anyway, I went to TIMES bookstore BSC *Bangsar Shopping Centre* yesterday.. All along I went there bcoz I entitle 20% of Twilight Saga series. Guess who I met there?
The gorgeous Deanna Yusuf. Oh my my.. , she look very lovely..
I bought Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Apart from that, Shopaholic & Baby. I've been reading Sophie Kinsella book again and again! Yay. Lighten my mood then.. Huhu..
Monday, March 30, 2009
Please do not read if you think you can't handle..
I cannot believe this.. But I guess because I just read too much / concentrate the books until my weekend is gone.. *2 books for 2 days man!* I'm quite depress lah. Mainly not because my work sucks *getting worst day by day* but because New Moon seems too 'dark' for me!!
The unbearable suffer starts..
1) Edward: How come you leave someone you actually love and care because you try to keep them safe?
I dun think it's even logic. U need to stay and watch over, supposedly..
2) Bella: Why on earth you tried to hurt yourself when your love is gone? Or just bcoz u want to hear his voice, again?
Our self is more important..
3) Edward: You heard that your love one is gone *grapevine* and you actually believe it immediately without asking the truth from the right person, then you decide you want to end your own life?
Gosh!! So sadistic..
4) Jacob: Being with the person he actually have crush on / love, and yet still can tolerate her un-well being..
My comment: Are you blind? Move on!!
5)The Cullen family: I cannot understand how come they just immediately leave? Isn’t Carlisle Cullen is matured enough to deal with this kind of problem? Come on man, you’re 300 over years OLD!
6) Bella parents: Especially Charlie the father, how you take care of your only daughter? Pathetic man..
7) Bella: you actually can forgive someone hurt you that much?
I think I can too.. but I must get avenge him first!
Merajuk ke sepak ke terajang.. hehe.. I know I’m cruel. But I've been in pain suffer for 8 bloody months Edward! Of course, love is blind and can make you blind too..
I can go on and on and on, but honestly I think it will make me sadder, and carried away. huu
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Please do not mad at me. It comes from my observation thru his role in the movies, gossip, what I surf on the Internet, etc. Even any die-hard-fan must not neglect the weaknesses from their idol ya..
10) Bongkok. Or in English; slouching. He has hunched shoulders. That’s the first obvious thing I notice about him in Twilight.*apart from he’s charmingly handsome!* Rob, please take note!
9) In Twilight, he speaks like he just learns English. In defense, I think he just learn how to speak ‘American English’. But from the interviews done, I think he already improved a lot! Congrats..
8) Messy hairstyle.. No one can argue with me about this.. Until I saw his interview with Elle Japan. You go boy! Extremely good looking with new haircut!
7) Emotion-less in Twilight. I guess it has something to do with him being a vampire.. and probably he talk-less with girl for more than 100 years? Hehe
6) It was reported that Rob proposed to Kristen Stewart, jokingly. Of course, it kinda weird behavior.. Except proposing for me? Hahahaha
5) He’s only 23.. sob sob sob..
4) He didn’t have his own Facebook. Dang!!
3) I don’t like him with all beardy all over his face. Aiseh. Too lazy to shave?
2) Hm, in Twilight he unbutton his shirt.. Show off his ‘sparkling skin’.. No six pack. I’m so frustrated! :p
1) He didn’t know I’m exist.. waaaaaa
0) Eh? How come there is 0 here? I must be insane.. Most of all, I wrote this because I’m trying to convince myself that I was actually like his role as Edward Cullen.. but apparently I fall for real man, Robert Pattinson. Erks!
Where on earth I get all this ideas from? Huuu.. If you're supposed to watch bowling tournament. While I busied myself write down on my notebook, suddenly there is one man asking me what I'm doing.
"I'm reporter. I report for this bowling tournament".
Busy body betul. Padan muke..
Saturday, March 28, 2009
So basically I'm busy.. Busy busy busy!
Anyway, I have to stop for 1 hour as to honour Earth Hour.. 8.30pm to 9.30pm.
*have to switch off light ma.. otherwise I might continue reading..*
And it's now 10.06pm, and good news is I already finished New Moon.. hehe
Friday, March 27, 2009
This comes from Times of the Internet.
What are the signs that your love for Twilight has crossed the line into obsession? We've created this handy check list to help you decided if you need professional assistance with your Twilight Obsession.
10) You've memorized every line of the book series Me: will do
9) You refer to yourself as a "Twilight Scholar" Me: not yet..
8) Your screen name is a Twilight character's name Me: good idea, indeed!
7) You spend all day blogging about the movie Me: basically not blogging, but surfing, day dreaming.. hehehe
6) You are set to receive Twitter updates about "New Moon" Me: will do, soon!
5) You think Catherine Hardwicke should be the next President of the United States Me: no wayyy!!
4) You actually think you have a future with either Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner Me: Rob Pattinson, of course.. *drooling*
3) You just know in your heart that vampires are real Me: Yeah!!
2) You're sure Twilight is non-fiction Me: Of course! hahaha
1) You have your Google Alerts set to notify you anytime anyone in the world mentions Twilight even once. Me: not that cronic, yet!
If 5 or more of these statements apply to you, you may already be too far gone to help. If all 10 are applicable, all we can do is send some good vibes and hope for the best.
Credit to http://malaysiantwilighter.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Berita tergempar semalam.
Gaji bakal masuk lambat. Yeah, usually gaji masuk every 26th of the month. Now nak tukar jadi 30hb.. Wah.. Ade yang remind kate kene bersyukur pasal tak kene 'paycut'. Eh?? Maka, alhamdulillah..
Payroll mengaku ade 'cash flow problem'.. Aisehmen..
Komisen? As my previous entry. New rule: Saper tak achieve 30% of the quota per month takleh dapat komisen.. (mine, yearly target new sales RM2.2mil, so pandai-pandai la korang divide by 12 months, pastu kire 30% tu bape eh..)
Satu malapetaka di zaman customer nak reduce telco expenses nieh..
Milage claim? Masih maintain 80sen per kilo. Ok best dan menarik. Dulu, 2 kali bayar claim. By 15th and end month. Sekarang 15hb sahaja. So before ujung bulan kene kelam kabut siapkan milage claim la.
Ape pendapat korang? Should I update résumé and look for another job?
Atau maintain pendam perasaan sakit jiwa raga kat opis nie? Tunggu ekonomi pulih?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
TK.. I still sukeee kat you tau.. Dun worry, itew Robert Pattinson will be my hot item *item ya, not orang. hehe* sekejab jer.. I promise! ngeee..
Seriously, takde mood. Help!
Monday, March 23, 2009
1) Work my as* off at my current company.. *with this economic condition, customer rather to stay put with their telco expenses, than expanding or upgrading..*
2) Look for another job, increase at least 50% from my salary, enjoy the same perks I've at my current job *or more perks*, and more peaceful environment.
So.. Which one?
And how TV3 come to place? Macam nie..
Sunday afternoon, tutt tuttt *I got sms*
"Wei, aku nak kol ko nie.. ko nyamar ko orang tv3, ckp ngan *tutt* tau. Kalo ko dpt sms ni ckp ok"
Me: Hohh?? What the hell?? Reply je la.. "ok"
Lagu Lady Gaga: Just Dance berkumandang *mak tau, mak sangat up to date..* :D
Mak budak "Hello TV3? Ni anak saye nak cakap nie.. Ha *tuutt* cakap lah.. Mama dah call TV3..
Suare budak kecik: "Eloow?"
Me: "Shiapee nieeee?"
Budak kecik: "Ni *tuttt*
*tuttt* nak dengar ... agu yang keluar... dalam tv tadi.."
Me: Bukak loudspeaker. Dah tergelak-gelak ngan En. An kat belakang.
"Lagu ape keluar tadi kat tv?"
Budak kecik ngan pelat: "Agu (lagu) yang dalam tv tadi. Dalam Melodi tadi".
Me: "Haaa?? Aunty tak tengok Melodi la sayang.."
Budak kecik tu lagi: *masih repeat same sentence* "Nak dengar lagu kat Melodi tadi.... *suare dah agak sedih."
Me: "Ok, nanti aunty kuarkan dlm tv eh.."
Kengkawanku, kalo nak kelentong anak tu.. Agak-agak la.. Tak baik tau..
Pastu aku anta sms nak mak budak tu.. "Wassap?"
Kul 9pm baru mak budak tu reply
"Sowi. Aku br sedar sms ni x send lg. Td mase melodi tu nk abis ada lagu Dia Fadila catchy la lagu tu. Budak ni joget-joget lg. Pas tu azan, aku pun mute la. Sampai melodi abis azan tak abis lg. Tu yang meraung tu."
Sengal betul member aku nie. But anyway she's famous with her kesengalan and clumpsy. Har har har..
Fatin, check the video out. Huu..
Ni mak si Wise anta mms kat aku.. Last week. Die tengah sebok nyanyi "Lagu Untukmu".
Berbalik kat topik kite nie.. Agak-agak layak tak aku jadi Michelle dalam Melodi tu? Aku grad Mass Comm ape.. ngeh ngeh ngeh.. Actually this entry tiada kaitan TV3 offer aku keje ke ape.. Kasik gempak je beb!
Wise ni my godson.. Kalo tengah malam die nak cakap ngan aku, abis la bapak die call aku mlm-mlm. Sometimes siap video call lagi *maju bebudak kecik zaman sekarang nie*. Kelam kabut aku carik baju yang senonoh. Uhuk.
Ade sekali tu kul 9pm gua dah melepak kepenatan *tido atas sofa*, Nuar *the daddy* called me, passed kat Wise..
Wise: "Aunty Emmaa.. Wise nak Otomen dengan.. dengann.. Power Rangers".
Me: Hah?? *mamai mamai* "Ipin Ipin tanak ke Wise?"
Wise: "Tanakk.. Nak baju otomeennnnn.. dengan power rangersssss"
Me: "ok ok.. seluar superman tanak? Lawa tau, underwear kat luar.."
Dang! Esoknye Nuar bising kat aku.. Ajar anak die bukan-bukan.
Hahaha.. Sorry, Aunty Rema pun sengal jugak! :p
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Robert Pattinson.. *drooling*.. Eh oh. En Mozehan..
Mase ni kitorang gi Cineleisure, tengok Dragonball. Physically I was there, tapi hati jiwa raga dok teringat kat Edward Cullen: Robert Pattinson!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Anyway petang semalam, my boss call. *tak puas ati la kot aku balas sms ngan penuh sinis tu*
Sebbek ade sales this week! Kalo tak, mau meroyan aku kene tabuh ngan boss. Pasal tu leh cakap besar and reply his sms sarcastically. Pasni confirm boss aku yang kene meroyan dapat anak buah perangai camnie.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Ni latest picture.. Mesti korang ingat aku giler kan mencangkung di khalayak ramai. Dulik hape!
Layla Khadija yang tersangat comei dan petah. Tak terjawab jugak aku time2 die ade mood tanye itu ini. Huuu.. Camne la nak handle anak sendiri nanti eh? Adoyai..
Ni la Puan Pidda.. Layla tu terselit.. Susah nak ajak budak ni posing tau!
Johan ni actually my officemate. Sungguh la humble, tak dapat detect langsung sorang anak orang kaye raye, parents die Dr. lagi... Huhu.. Anyway he already leave TIME. All the best for your new future undertaking yek! Keep the good work okeh.
Ari ahad pulak, pegi Kota Emerald East, Rawang. Wedding Farah, someone I actually barely know. Huhu.. Pegi wedding ni coz sedara bau2 bacang, and since my mil is in town, she wants to go there.. Abang, I have tried my very best ya!
Taken using my HTC. Resolution rendah kot? Hmm..
If anyone interested to go to Bandung, I'll advise you guys to eat from local restaurant. Bukan nak memandang rendah gerai2 / stall tepi2 jalan tu, just for our own health jugak la. Ok?
Lagi satu, if you all pegi any kedai2 kasut tu, please check extra carefully of the skin used. Kejadian yang menimpa diri aku ialah, pegi Jalan Cibaduyut tu.. Memang confirm nampak 3 titik kat kasut kulit tu, tapi SA tu beria2 cakap tu kulit sapi. Dang!! Aku memang hangin gile. Siap bertekak2 lagi. 'Ni kulit babi, saye tau..' 'Ngakk mbak, kita enggak bisa pakei kulit babi, itu haramm'.. So daripada aku bersyakwasangka kan, better leave it jer. Huu ngeri. Indonesia lain. Derang kawen campur between Muslim and non-Muslim pun takper. Oh, I cannot tolerate that. Apetah lagi kulit kerbau pendek itu.. Huh!
Heritage, Cascade, tak sempat nak pegi. Hopefully next time around lah. Huu.. Kesian Cik Esah kite tak dapat pegi Kampung Daun, totally shopping hopping jer kitorang nie! Lain kali, kene pegi tempat yang memang purely sightseeing, baru lah takde distraction camnie.. Huuu..
Kalo nak berjimat cermat, try la duduk hotel yang 2 star je. Royal Dago is highly recommended. Better we saving on accomodation, lagi pun kite akan keluar pagi, balik malam. Setakat nak tido jer, kite tak perlu fancy hotel beb. Hehe.. Transportation pulak, kalo pegi ramai2 sewa la van ke aper. Tong2 beramai2. Senang. Kalo nak adventurous sket, try la 'angkutan'.. Angkutan ni van, jenis tak tutup pintu.. Huu.. Memang la mencabar! Jangan ade yang terkeluar dari van dah la yek! Ngeh ngeh ngeh..
Ok la people.. If you have any inquiry on Bandung, just shoot. I'll try to share with you anything I know. Nite nite!