Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's all about the eye..

Weird subject eh? Hehe. Nothing la.. Saje je letak camtu. Well, in my last entry I did mention about Shu Uemura Xmas collection, Luscious Rose bla bla bla.. as below..


+
+
+
+
+
+


Credit to Women's Weekly..


But.. (yeah, there is a but..) I didn't manage to get this collection. Apparantly Xmas collection has been sold out 4 weeks before Chrismas. Menyampah betul!! I called all Malaysian outlets, and no luck.. So.. I get myself another collection la..

See picture below:

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+





Thanks to my dear.. eh. dearest hubby.. huhu..



Actually all I want is new eye shadow.. But this Clinique collection is very, very hard to resist. Hehehe.. And not to mention I lurrrrrve the bag! huhuhu...


Here is the close up pic..

So natural colour, I would say.. Anyway it's free! (since hubby buy it for me yang dah almost crying at Lot 10 Isetan due to Shu Uemura dah takde..) hehehehe..

Wanna sleep now. Have to handle sis in law school thingy tomorrow.. *yawn* nite nite!

4 comments:

fazemy said...

Wahh nmpk cantik kaler dia. neutral. testla pakai boh gmbr kat blog ni. nak tgk. gegege

aL-gOjO said...

buleh dimakan tak tu? kalu tak buleh tak mo la ambe :p

FAM said...

eh..takde kaler hijau!! hahahahah!!!

Cutestamoi said...

Emy: thanks.. Nanti I try okeh!
En Azawan: Mkn cantik je ade la. Har har har..
Fatin: Ade la kaler hijau.. Ko nak kene pakai spek nie. Yang hujung tu very very light green. :D