Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Planned and un-plan

Since the day we can think, we plan everything we could think in our life. We plan how to do homework, to prepare for exam, plan when we want to start work, to have stable life, plan when we want to get married. Of course, we are just a ‘planner’; God knows when He wants to execute His plan on us. And why on earth I’m talking about plan-plan nie? I’m supposed to have nephew in next 2 months, but apparently he’d been born earlier than schedule, last week 27-11-2008. Oh gosh! That day, while I’m in my hectic traffic jam, I called my mom just to chit chat with her. All of sudden she start crying. She said my sis (younger sister – 24 years old) bleeding la, water broke la, and I’m so bloody panic! I just visited her last Saturday 22nd November, and she seems fine. With her 7 months of pregnancy, her stomach of course smaller than anyone else I’d ever seen. (my sis type yang petite, small frame, kecik.. so not like me!). I felt like flying to Pasir Gudang! My sister’s parents in law pegi Terengganu pulak. Kesian betol.. Alhamdulillah, she deliver 1.6kg baby boy within 20 min in labour room. My nephew kene letak dalam incubator until he reaches 2.something kg.. I pray both of them well.. So last Saturday I visit my sis at her in laws’. Ya Rabbi, macam tak percaye jer.. I didn’t have the chance to visit my anak buah at hospital, coz only parents are allowed. My brother in law managed to capture this picture for us..
+-
-+
++
--

Well, I pray and pray and pray everything will be okay. My mom with her endless panic rush to Johor by bus last Sunday. Yelah, first grandson.. Immature born pulak tu kan. Panik orang tua tu.. I got sms from my aunties ‘after Bitah, then it’s your turn-lah!’. Dushh!!

3 comments:

Jorji said...

The baby boy will be ok.insyallah.

Cutestamoi said...

J: I pray da hardest I can.. I hope so..

aL-gOjO said...

InsyaAllah, selamat :)