Friday, October 31, 2008

Which T is next?

I’ve been working for 3 different companies throughout my career. And coincidentally all begin with T letter. The first T, Tamura Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd, located at Sungei Way Free Trade Zone, Petaling Jaya. My first job was Sales Coordinator. Japanese environment, Japanese culture, I love it! Even though I can’t runaway from office politic, everything seems controllable and manageable. Maybe because big boss is Japanese kot.. hehe. "Kalo lawan, potong kapara!" I managed only 26 months (equivalent to 2 years, 2 months) there. Huu.. Sempat la dating with 1 Japs from Tamura Japan, HQ. Wahahaha. Those days…
2nd T goes to.... TMNet.. Call centre.. uhhh cannot tahan!! I can’t go anywhere, my arse being glued! Shift some more.. Benci.. So.. only 1 month. Wahahaha. Worst..
My current employer is TIME.. So far, I’ve been attached here nearly 27 months. Congratulation to myself eh. Well, here.. hmm.. so many thing to complaint and comment, but I shall wait till I leave this company la, I guess.
So.. which T is my next employer? TA Securities? Titan Four? Tradewinds? Talam? Tan Chong Motors? Tenaga Nasional Berhad?
Tungguuuuu……..

2 comments:

FAM said...

TAK KEJE CO. hahahahaha!!! I wish!!

Cutestamoi said...

How i wish!!!