Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diwali Holiday

Yeah, PH (Public Holiday) is around the corner again.. Yayy!! Huu.. Syiok tol! The only thing is, I will have my mother in laws in town. Still yay, but in slower tone. Hehe. Anyway not too say much about my MIL, she's the best MIL! We move around, from Sg Ramal to Seri Kembangan, then to Subang Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Shah Alam. Pegi umah sedare mara.. [selamat tak yah masak!] har har har.. She must be thinking "ape la menantu die ni tak masak².." wakakaka.. Too bad la. I havent got the "revelation" to start cooking.. [yah yah yah.. I know it's going to be my 15 months of marriage.. gimme some moreee time! :p ]
Neway, that's how I lose 3 private days with hubby.. Hmm.. Nak pegi cuti² lah. Tukar angin, as my cousin said. That's for now. Later!

1 comment:

Jorji said...

happy deepavali la dei..
kami round semua open hse..memang tak yah masak tapi penat memandu dari satu lokasi ke satu lokasi.