Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life is good when...

Ahh. Hectic days lately.. But anyhow I manage to pamper myself at French spa at Wisma HLA. It's Estebel Spa. One of my friend is an active member of DCHL, so she persuade me to buy body massage treatment at only RM138 (which is original price RM388). Wallawei.. This is my 2nd time here. First time, facial treatment. Nangis-nangis kene korek jerawat.. Huuu.. Well, the massage was amazing, but.. I got my sakit belakang on Monday. Not too sure why.. Maybe bcoz another thing kot.

This week's Tuesday I didnt go to Swenson, but my colleaques and I went to Cheng Ho, Wangsa Maju - amazing food there! I highly recommend. One of my fren did asked 'AmySearch ade?'. Ampeh minah ie.. Muahahaha. I like it so much the non spicy thing (which I barely can't stand spicy food), and of coz.. It's a bit expensive la. 5 of us, we order meal for 3-4 person and add Siakap masak steam with Cheng Ho sause.. Tak hanyir. Sedap gilos! No drinks ordered, coz they provided Chinese tea (wic I also dun really like, so I end up drank warm water) total RM104. Cares to comment?

"You have a great body!" Well, I personally think life is good-er (is there such word? hahaha) when you're in the pinkest of health, great body, ideal BMI. Well, I have to do something about this. Definitely! Now I'm in the middle of considering which insurance I'm going to buy. Being a woman is not an easy job, I tell you. Our insurance is slightly more expensive than man. Sediakan payung sebelum hujan..

Got to go. Being in Dunkin' Donut makes me hungry.. Aumm!



No comments: